Another year has passed and it’s been an exciting one for our family moving from the U.S. to pastor a church in Canada. Even through the transition this year I was able to write almost 100 blogs and saw over 55,000 unique viewers visit my site with almost 220,000 pageviews. Thanks so much for following and reading. I hope you’ve been encouraged in your life and in your Christian leadership. I’ve included below the top 10 most read posts from last year.
- Are you a Transactional Leader or a Transformational Leader: Take the Quiz
- Jesus’ 6-step Strategy to Resolving Conflict
- 7 Questions to Ask Yourself Every Morning
- 8 Benefits of Integrity in Life and Leadership
- 8 Ways Pastors can Refresh their Tired Souls
- 4 Obstacles Pastors Face in Setting Boundaries
- How to Make Boring Church Announcements Memorable
- 3 Probing Questions Every Leader should ask to make 2013 a Great Year
- 10 Biggest Issues Facing the Church Today
- The Narcissistic Pastor: 10 Signs you May be One
What kinds of topics would you like to see me write about this year?