One of my passions is to bring the conversation about how brain insight can help us love and serve God better. My blog tag line is even titled, NeuroMinistry: Leveraging Brain-Based Insight for Kingdom Impact. I’m serious about this as I’m completing an executive masters in the neuroscience of leadership (May) and wrote a book focusing on that topic that hits the shelves in May, Brain-Savvy Leaders: The Science of Significant Ministry. I’ve written a bunch of blogs on this subject and I’ve included my top 7 most read posts in 2014 that relate to brain insight.
- 8 Signs of the Emotionally Anxious Pastor
- 10 Subtle Signs You have Hit you Stress Red Zone
- 6 Brain Barriers to Healthy Church Change
- 5 Ways to Get People to Pay Attention to your Sermons
- 6 Ways Leaders Can Keep Their Brains Sharp
- 4 Legal Drugs Every Leader should Know about and Use
- Pastor, are you Addicted to This?
What brain insight would you like me to write about this year?