In my last post I listed 8 evidences that I was letting my ministry get the best of me. As I’m trying to get myself back on track, here’s what I’m doing that’s helping.
- I’m REALLY taking a day off (Do you?)
- I’m reminding myself that the world (and my church) can get along just fine without me taking on everybody else’s issues
- I’m talking less about negative church stuff when I’m at home
- I’m making my devotional time a priority again
- I’m checking on Twitter less often
- If you were trying to get yourself back in balance, how would you complete this list?