- Do you say “thank you” less than once a day?
- Do you often spend time wishing/dreaming that things would be different?
- Do you often find fault with others?
- Are most of the words that come out of your mouth critical/negative or positive/affirming?
- Do you have a demanding spirit, more often looking to others to meet your needs rather than looking to meet other’s needs?
- Do you blame others for your problems?
Psalm 69:30, “I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.”
Psalm 95:2, “Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.”
Psalm 100:4, “Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.”
What has helped you keep a thankful spirit?
Related Posts: 8 Indispensable Qualities Every Leader Needs