Strategic planning can sometimes be difficult to explain. This diagram I developed has helped me easily explain the process I call strategic planning for dummies.
Strategic planning for dummies
The outside circle represents the process of strategic planning.
- Plan what you want to do
- Train and communicate to those who will carry out the plan
- Execute the plan
- Review/evaluate what you accomplished
The three questions to evaluate how well you are doing are these (the triangle):
- What? (do you have a clear target, goals, mission?)
- How? (do you have simple and effective systems in place to accomplish your goals?)
- Who? (are you using unified teams of people to accomplish your goals?)
Here’s the diagram.
Related posts. Strategic Planning for Dummies, part 2.
1 thought on “Strategic Planning for Dummies”
Pingback: How to Launch a New Ministry (From Scratch) | ChurchPlants