Many of you listen to podcasts. They’re a way to quickly learn some great stuff about the topics you enjoy. As many of you know, Moody Publishing recently released my latest book on mindfulness for Christians, called Holy Noticing: The Bible, Your Brain, and the Mindful Space Between Moments. It’s a guide that intersects Scripture and neuroscience to give a simple tool to practice mindfulness. I’ve had the privilege of being interviewed on a few podcasts and I’ve listed them below with links to the podcasts. Also, at the bottom of this post I’ve provided a link to free graphic I want to share with my readers that shows the history of Christian mindfulness.
- AndSons is a podcast by two of the sons of John Eldridge who wrote the popular book Wild at Heart. These guys are a great duo. Here’s the link.
- JesusSmart is a podcast by Brian Del Turco, a really cool guy. Here’s the link.
- Professional Christian Coaching Today’s podcast came out before the book came out. The interview was hosted by Chris McCluskey and Kim Avery, two friends of mine who are world leaders in Christian coaching. Here’s the link.
- Salty Believer is hosted by my friend Bryan Catherman, who is a pastor in Utah. Here’s the link.
- Although this was not a podcast, it is a written interview with Dr. Ed Stetzer, world renowned Christian writer, researcher, and theologian. Here’s the link.
- Here’s a video interview I did with Rabbi Eric Walker of Igniting a Nation, a fascinating and super smart guy. Here’s the link.
- Here’s the video trailer for the book. It really turned out well.
- And, here is one of the best written reviews I’ve seen. It’s by Sean Nemecek who has a great site for pastors called The Pastor’s Soul.
Here’s the link to the graphical timeline of famous Christians through the ages who practiced mindfulness and similar practices.