I'm a coach. consultant. pastor. speaker. teacher. leader.
First, I’m a full-time lead pastor which I love doing. That role takes the majority of my time. However, I do carve out some time to serve other churches and pastors. This statement sums up what I do.
I provide Biblically-sound brain-based solutions to help leaders thrive in life and leadership.
I help churches and church leaders in three areas.
- Preaching and teaching effectiveness.
- Leadership success.
- Emotional and spiritual health (my wife works with wives in this area).
I do this in five ways.
- I train teams (virtual or live).
- I coach pastors (virtual, I hold an International Coaching Federation designation of ACC, Associate Certified Coach).
- I consult with churches.
- I deliver keynotes/teach at retreats, conferences, and seminars.
- I train/teach seminary students.
Where I’ve spoken (you can access my church’s Vimeo website here to view my messages.
- Annual World Conference of the American Association of Christian Counselors (10/19).
- National Outreach Summit (Outreach.com, 10/19).
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity Seminary
- Tyndale Seminary (Canada)
- Caregivers Forum ministry leaders retreat
- Barnabas Ministries pastoral retreat
- SAGE (Leadership Network on-line training event)
- Leadership and Innovation Conference in Mexico, Columbia, Chile, Peru, and Ecuador (Liderinnova)
- Congregational Christian Churches pastors conference (Canada)
- Fellowship of Evangelical Baptists Pastor’s Conference
- Fellowship of Evangelical Baptists National Convention
- Numerous churches for services and retreats
What you can expect if I speak at your event:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your church.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
If you’d like to start a conversation, you can contact me via the CONTACT page.