“Charles’ ability to convey a message from the front of a crowded room but make you feel as though he were talking directly to you is incredible.” —Josh Greifenkamp, student ministry leader
“Charles Stone is no stranger to the intricacies and systems needed for the growing of a healthy church. As a veteran of pastoral ministry, Charles’ brings a clear and compelling systematic approach to the health and well-being of today’s churches and leaders. He is articulate, compelling, humorous and tremendously intuitive in regards to church revitalization and pastoral ministry. Charles was a blessing to have as a keynote speaker for our conference.” —Dave Schrader, National Pastor, Congregational Christian Churches in Canada
“He has a gift of speaking the truth in a real-world practical way.” —James Hoard, sales manager
I understand what pastors face. I’ve been in ministry 35 years, a senior pastor for 23 of those years. I’ve also planted a church and have served under a senior pastor in three churches as an associate. I’ve led staff teams and elder boards, spearheaded building projects, created strategic plans, and fired people. I’ve preached over 1,000 sermons. I’ve dealt with a rebellious child and a chronically ill one. And I’ve stayed married to the same woman for 35 years. There’s not much I’ve not faced in ministry.
I know how important it is to have a speaker that can communicate biblical truth while at the same time intersect that truth with real life. You can learn more about me by checking out my About page and by viewing one of my sermons in the video below.
Or, you can view recent sermons I’ve delivered at our church web site.
Additional video and audio sermons can be found here:
|Audio Sermons||Video Sermons|
How I Can Help with Your Event
Whether it’s for a Sunday service, a men’s retreat, a marriage retreat (with my wife, Sherryl), or a leadership event, I’d love to help communicate…
I’ve been speaking and preaching for over 30 years. I learned how to speak through Toastmasters and honed my speaking skills through improvisation classes (a real blast!) and through preaching and speaking over 1,000 times to tens of thousands of people.
My message is rooted in the changeless message of God’s Word. I speak on the following topics:
- Growing Instead of Wilting Under Criticism
- The Keys to Conflict Resolution
- Five Ministry Killers and How to Defeat Them
- Neuroleadership Principles that Will Maximize Your Leadership
- Leading with Integrity
- Staying Sexually Pure
- Saying “NO” to Temptation
- Becoming Better – Not Bitter – When You Suffer
- What it Takes to Build Lasting Fruit
- How to Be Content with What You Have
- Marks of a Truly Generous Person
- Is Tithing Biblical? (It is)
Family and Parenting
- Happily Every After: Fact or Fiction?
- The 5 C’s of a Great Family
- What a Woman Needs in a Man
- What a Man Needs in a Woman
- Kids Gone Wild: Parents Gone Crazy (based on my book Daughters Gone Wild, Dads Gone Crazy)
What you can expect if I speak at your church:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your church.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
Past Speaking Audiences
- Caregivers Forum (for ministries who minister to pastors)
- Barnabas Ministries (ministry to strengthen pastors)
- SAGE (Leadership Network on-line training event)
- Leadership and Innovation Conference in Mexico, Columbia, Chile, Peru, and Ecuador
- Congregational Christian Churches pastors conference (Canada)
- Neuroleadership seminar for pastors (US)
- Numerous churches for services and retreats